Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Come One, Come All!

On November 10th there is an amazing one-day seminar coming to Troy, MI for help you further your passion and abilities in your ministry to kids and families. Children's Ministry Magazine Live will be a great time-out for you to further your investment in the lives of kids as you seek to impact them with the love of Christ.


It will be an all-day Saturday event (we will meet at the church at 7:00 AM if you wish to carpool) will be free of charge to you and include lunch. It will be located at Woodside Bible Church in Troy, MI in case you just want to meet us there. If you would like to attend, please contact Julie Weber in the church office by email or phone (810-984-5571) no later than Monday, October 22nd.
Dean

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time today, and I am so thankful that I had a chance to go, and be enlightened & uplifted.
    Oh and guess what, the thing I put my thumb on to pray about, well my prayer was answered in a way when I got home.
    I feel BLESSED!
    This was a wonderful seminar, I cant wait to use the things I learned in my class. I am so EXCITED!
    Kell P

    ReplyDelete