Friday, June 8, 2007

This is the Truth

I ran across this video through another blog and thought I would share it with you. Watch it before reading the rest of this post.


What would happen if we turned the so-called truth upside down? At times as a CM volunteer, you may be saying to yourself "I can't do this....I don't need anyone's help...These kids are driving me nuts....What are these parents thinking." Jesus turned the truth upside down when he was cruicified on the cross when everyone expected him to rise up and become king.

Things often happen unlike we expect them and we miss the blessing in them. God has special things in store for your family, your ministry and our church. Continue to be on the lookout for where God may be turning things upside down in your life.

Dean

1 comment:

  1. Hey-
    Somehow I missed this one along the way. What a clever ad and a good illustration of what God can do in our lives and ministries.

    ReplyDelete