With those new programs, come some much larger needs for Children’s Ministry volunteers. Here is a run down of what is needed for these new programs as well as the returning ministries
- Lead Teacher – Teaching a set curriculum to a specific age group.
- Teaching Assistant – Helping the Lead Teacher in a specific classroom.
- Small Group Shepherd – Leading a group of 6-8 kids in a relational connecting time.
- Actor/Actress – Memorizing and performing a script for elementary kids.
- Tech/Computer Asst – Running a computer and soundboard for worship and bible lesson.
- Pianist – Someone with experience to play the piano (preferably by chords) during kid’s worship.
- Guitarist – Someone with experience to play the guitar during the Worship time.
- Percussionist – Someone with good sense of rhythm to play a set of bongos during kid’s worship.
Most of these positions are available on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. While it is preferred that the volunteers are there each week, especially for the Elementary groups, some of the positions can be less (1 or 2 times per month).
A more detailed job description will be provided if you are interested. As always, you must be attending CWMC for a minimum of 6 months and be willing to submit to a background check. Call the church office for questions or to sign up.