Ladies & Gentlemen: Start Your engines!
Get ready for a barrage of information! Over the next two months there are just a ton of things happening around Colonial Woods for kids & families. So here you go:
- April 18th - Kindergarten FJIF Take-It Home Event - "You Want Me to Worship Where?
- April 18th - CM Equip Meeting - ALL Children's Ministry volunteers are encourage to attend this Summer ministries preview - faithbook! 6 PM @ CWMC!
- April 30th - Pinewood Derby - EVERYONE is welcome!
- May 1st - Faith @ Home Church Seminar - Pastors & Leaders in Family Ministry will hear from Mark Holmen on how to start Family Ministry within your church.
- May 2nd - Faith @ Home Extreme Makeover Parenting Seminar - Come hear Mark Holmen and Jeff Hoyle from Focus on the Family share ideas and resources to help parents pass on faith to your kids. 5-7 PM!
- May 16th - 2nd Grade FJIF Take-It Home Event - "Bringing Missions Home" 10:45 Service
- June 6th - Mom, Dad & Me - Families of 1st through 5th Graders are invited to attend our 3rd Family Worship event during the 10:45 service in the Gym at CWMC.
- June 13th - Promotion Sunday - This is the day that all kids entering Kindergarten through 6th Grade are promoted. Be on the lookout for that information.
Well, how do you like that??? Summer is just around the corner!!!!
Ok, you are NOT moving my babies up to 3rd grade, 2nd grade and KINDERGARTEN!!!! How can you do this to *ME*!?!?!?!ReplyDelete
Oh, and Isaac wants his derby car to start working on it. Just so you know....
I agree, Lori! I'm freaking out here. I'm going to have a 6th grader, 3rd grader and kindergartener. How can that possibly be? I am excited about all the great stuff coming up though and definitely want to go to the Faith @ Home Extreme Makeover Parenting Seminar. Sounds awesome!ReplyDelete