Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some Resources for Your Family

So, here's the deal:  I've hesitated putting to much on family spiritual formation resources since getting rid of the Family Journey in Faith Website.  The reason???  Because I am typically one of those people that tend to think, "When it comes to parenting, rely on God, do the best you can and let Him take care of the rest."  But the thing is we all have different definitions of what it means to "rely on God."  In fact, I think few of us (myself included) every FULLY rely on God!  I struggle just as much as any parent/dad out there.  Just ask my kids in 20 years!

So, if you are one of those people that need or just like to research what's out there for Christian parents trying to practice Faith at Home, then I've got a few places you may be interested in checking out.  I've added a new box in the 1st column to the right titled "Family Faith Resources" that will have some things for you to check out.

If you are on the fence about this whole Faith at home thing, then check out this video, and see if it helps persuade you:




Oh yeah, if you are interested in hearing more of my heart and vision for Family Ministry, especially if you attend Colonial Woods, then come hear me preach Sunday, May 17th at 6 PM in the Chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment