Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm Excited...

This coming Sunday evening (January 27th @ 6 PM) I get to preach my first sermon here at Colonial Woods. You should come and enjoy a time of getting to know a little more of my heart and hear from God's Word. In preparation, if you are interested, you could read Mark 12:28-31 and Deuteronomy 6:4-9.

I am also excited because of our next Family Journey in Faith Take-It Home Event. February 10th, during the 2nd Service in the Gym, we will be inviting 4th & 5th Graders AND their parents to join us for a family experience in prayer. These events are part of what the Family Journey ministry is all about - partnering with you to bring about the spiritual discipleship of our kids.

Be sure to put both of these events on your calender and hope to see you there.

-Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment