Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let the Fire Fall!

In case you haven't heard, Colonial Woods is having an on-going series by Pastor Phil entitled "Let the Fire Fall!"  Our hope and prayer is that revival will take place in the hearts and lives of those who call CWMC their home church.  Please be in prayer as we seek God's heart and will.



Here is a note from Pastor Phil:
"We’ve been on an interesting journey over these past few weeks at C.W.  I believe God is moving, and I believe he is doing a new work.   We never know exactly how much, but just like the Lord is faithful to thaw the winter’s ice and snow to bring in the warmth of spring…there need to be times of thawing for the warmth of God’s Spirit to move."
You can listen to the messages (about 1 week after they are originally preached) by clicking HERE.  
At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: “LORD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. Answer me, LORD, answer me, so these people will know that you, LORD, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again.”    - 1 Kings 18:36-37

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! This is my first time coming across your blog. I'm a worship pastor and recording artist from Montana. I was interested in your post because I actually have released a song called "Let Fire Fall." Check it out if you get a chance: http://facebook.com/johngabrielarends

    May His fire come like never before in your church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, I'll check it out. Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete