Some of what he covers in this book includes:
- Amount of time families pour into sports vs. church and family life
- Biblical worldview and why it is important
- Multigenerational faith—passing down Christianity
- Priority of good marriages
- Parents being the main teachers of their children
- Biblical manhood and womanhood
- Stay-at-home moms—importance of motherhood
- Failure of modern day youth ministry
- Emerging Church
- Family Integrated Churches
- Qualifications of a man to be in ministry
I would encourage all of you to get your hands on a copy to read. Dads, I especially recommend this for you, and begin to implement some of his ideas.
Let me know if you decide to get it and read it, I would love to start a dialouge about it.