We asked ourselves the question, "If money was not an obstacle, what would we like Anchor CM look like in 10 years?" I was blown away with what the group would like to see! Here are some of their dreams:
- Computer & Internet access in each room
- Physical play area Inside & Outside
- So many volunteers we have to put people on a waiting list
- Kids coming to Christ through a joint effort of parents and teachers
- Bigger facilities for Kid's Church
- Center-based teaching (Pre-school AND Elementary)
- 5th & 6th Grade Discipleship Program
- Comprehensive Safety & Security Plan
Boy, these guys sure do know how to dream big! In essence, in 10 years, I would like Anchor Children's Ministry and Family Journey in Faith to be known as "THE PLACE TO BE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES' in the Blue Water Area! That's not asking too much, is it? Can God accomplish it? In the words of our French Canadian neighbors, absolument.
So, what are your thoughts? What ideas do you have about what you would like to see in the future at CWMC?
In Him, Dean
Post a Comment