“If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.” --Jack Handey
Or you can watch some by heading over to this site.
Well, this is:
Random Thoughts....by Dean Butterfield
- Why is it that when I start looking for volunteers, I think I hear crickets chirping in the background?
- How one spends their time and money communicates values to our kids. What values are we communicating?
- As a Christian, I believe the Bible is the ultimate authority for all of life. But do I really live and think that way?
- How do you communicate grace and truth in one sentence, with using the word "...but..."?
- Have you ever seen horse fly, a horse fly, a horse fly?
- I am amazed nearly everyday how God has gifted His people for the work of the Kingdom. Now, only to use those gifts by answering the call......
Thanks for listening.
Jack Handy...man it's too bad that show is smut now! but those were funny!! The crickets chirping, that was funny!ReplyDelete